Surface Mounted Inductive Hour Tachometer Meter. Works on any gasoline engine up to 8 cylinders. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter display can be read at all times. The hour tachometer meter shows total hours accumulated when engine is off. Shows Tachometer when engine is running. Adjustable inductive inputs for multiple spark combinations. Installation is easy with simple one wire wrap around spark plug boot or head of pen stick coil. Green backlighted LCD display measures 1 5/8″ wide x 5/8″ high. Built in replaceable battery and battery level indicator on screen display.
What’s the one aftermarket part that every four-stroke rider should invest in?
“A hour meter, plain and simple. Four-strokes live and die by how much time you put on them.”
-Mitch Payton Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 8 cylinders and 20,000 rpm.
- Can be used with Fuel Injection engines.
- Maximum RPMs 20,000
- Max RPM is recallable
- Pick-up wire length is 60″
- Pick-up wire length can be shortened by trimming.
- Includes Log Book for service recording.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- Operates with new generation 2 or 4 stroke “pen stick” coils
- No Power Required – Includes replaceable CR2032 battery inside
- Works Any Gas engine. Perfect for performance 4 stroke Motocross bikes with needy valve train components and small oil change intervals.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours.
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes.
- Refresh rate 0.5/1.0s
- RPM accuracy 10 RPM.
- 100% epoxy encapsulated casing resists water.
- Warranty one year.
- IP 68 Rating.
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Includes 3m® two-sided tape for easy mounting.
- NOTE: Does not fit on any Hardline Products Meter Mounts (HRMM-2,3,4,5)
See FAQ’s for additional information.