This Surface Mounted Inductive Meter provides what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and tachometer meters. Our Hour Tachometer meter has become the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times. The hour meter shows total hours accumulated. The tachometer meter shows RPM’s when the engine is running. When the engine is off the meter shows total hours accumulated. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes this unit water resistant.
What’s the one aftermarket part that every four-stroke rider should invest in?
“A hour meter, plain and simple. Four-strokes live and die by how much time you put on them.”
-Mitch Payton Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.
- Has the same features as hour meter plus adjustable input tachometer feature.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 16,000 rpm.
- Can be used with Fuel Injection engines.
- Maximum RPMs 16,000
- Max RPM is recallable
- Suitable for all single and twin, two or four cycle gasoline engines operation within specified tachometer firing pattern.
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- Longer length wire can be used up to 14 feet as long as it is one continuous piece with no splices or connections. Use 18 or 20 gauge automotive wire. We suggest testing length before “plumbing” the wire.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Excellent for use on portable generators.
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- Operates with new generation 2 or 4 stroke “pen stick” coils.
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- Works Any Gas engine. Perfect for performance 4 stroke Motocross bikes with needy valve train components and small oil change intervals.
- Includes Log Book
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Warranty one year.
- IP 68 Rating.
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified.
See FAQ’s for additional information.Click here for Hour/Tach for up to 8 cylinders”Time can also be used as a tool to allow you to do a better job maintaining your bike. To use time to your advantage, you first need to invest in an hour meter to keep track of it. Hour meters are inexpensive and easy to install. Once you’ve installed your hour meter, get yourself a simple log book (note: included with this meter above) to start keeping track of how much time is on not only your bike, but the different parts of your bike and when you’ve serviced them. You might think this is a waste of time, but trust me, it is beneficial in the long run.”
-Bones Bacon Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Mag.
Click here for Hour/Tach Meter Video
Click Here for Install Video on Motorcycles
Click Here to Install on Outboard Engine
Click Here to Install on Motorcycle”
Click here to order hour/tach for 3-8 cylinder engines
There are no reviews yet.