Service on time, every time! Every 5 hours of operation “CLEAN AIR FILTER NOW” will
flash. Every 10 hours of running “CHANGE OIL NOW” will flash, at 20 hours of operation
the meter will flash “VALVE SERVICE NOW”.
All functions count down showing you balance of time before scheduled service. Each Function is re-settable by holding down the button when the service function that is due is flashing or you can reset each service function at your own interval.
This meter is perfect for 4-Stroke motorcycles needing to meet maintenance requirements., YZF, CRF, RMZ, KTM, KXF…etc.
This also meter includes a Resettable Tachometer with adjustable input and a trip meter mode to track running sessions. It can be
erased with reset button. Meter includes total hours accumulated that is non-erasable.
What’s the one aftermarket part that every four-stroke rider should invest in?
“A hour meter, plain and simple. Four-strokes live and die by how much time you put on them.”
-Mitch Payton Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.
Has the same features as our hour meter plus adjustable input tachometer feature.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 16,000 rpm.
- Avoid Costly rebuilds and reduce down time.
- Works on all 2 & 4 stroke engines and Fuel Injection models
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- No power or ground wires required-Just plug and play!
- Waterproof Casing ok to powerwash.
- Number of “Starts” recorded.
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- Includes double sided tape, screws, and fasteners.
- Includes Log Book
- Non-erasable total hours accumulated mode.
- Resettable Trip Meter
- Easy installation.
- Resolution: .1= 6 minutes
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified ROHS Compliant.
- IP 68 Rating. Waterproof.
- Unit measures 2 1/4″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- If your engine has a pencil/stick type coil ignition (A) wrap the
pick up wire from the meter around the dust boot of the coil where it sits on top of the spark plug. Test installation by running engine, hour glass icon on meter will blink if installed
correctly. It is ok to trim excess wire.
See FAQ’s for additional information.
“Time can also be used as a tool to allow you to do a better job maintaining your bike. To use time to your advantage, you first need to invest in an hour meter to keep track of it. Hour meters are inexpensive and easy to install. Once you’ve installed your hour meter, get yourself a simple log book to start keeping track of how much time is on not only your bike, but the different parts of your bike and when you’ve serviced them. You might think this is a waste of time, but trust me, it is beneficial in the long run.”
-Bones Bacon Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.