This Surface Mounted Inductive Meters provide what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and hour tach meters. This hour meter is the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times, with engine off or on. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Includes two (2) trip meter modes (TM1 & TM2) which are resettable like the trip meter in your car. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes the unit water resistant.
- Works any Gas Engine -two or four stroke.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Perfect for performance 4 stroke Motocross bikes with needy valve train components and small oil change intervals.
- Excellent for use on portable generators.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- TM1 & TM2 modes (two resettable trip meters)
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Longer length wire can be used up to 14′ as long as it is one continuous piece with no splices or connections. Use 18 or 20-gauge automotive wire. We suggest testing length before “plumbing” the wire.
- Includes Log Book
- Warranty one year.
- IP-68 Rating
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Pick-up wire is 14 inches in length can be trimmed or longer wire used if needed.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified
See FAQ’s for additional information.
Click Here for Install Video on Motorcycles
- Click Here for Install on Outboard Engines