This Surface Mounted Inductive Meters provide what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and hour tach meters. This hour meter is the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times, with engine off or on. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Includes two (2) trip meter modes (TM1 & TM2) which are resettable like the trip meter in your car. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes the unit water resistant.
What’s the one aftermarket part that every four-stroke rider should invest in?
“A hour meter, plain and simple. Four-strokes live and die by how much time you put on them.”
-Mitch Payton Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.
- Works any Gas Engine -two or four stroke.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Perfect for performance 4 stroke Motocross bikes with needy valve train components and small oil change intervals.
- Excellent for use on portable generators.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- TM1 & TM2 modes (two resettable trip meters)
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Longer length wire can be used up to 14′ as long as it is one continuous piece with no splices or connections. Use 18 or 20-gauge automotive wire. We suggest testing length before “plumbing” the wire.
- Includes Log Book
- Warranty one year.
- IP-68 Rating
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified
See FAQ’s for additional information.
Click here for Product Features Video
Click Here for Install Video on Motorcycles
Click Here for Install on Outboard Engines
“Time can also be used as a tool to allow you to do a better job maintaining your bike. To use time to your advantage, you first need to invest in an hour meter to keep track of it. Hour meters are inexpensive and easy to install. Once you’ve installed your hour meter, get yourself a simple log book to start keeping track of how much time is on not only your bike, but the different parts of your bike and when you’ve serviced them. You might think this is a waste of time, but trust me, it is beneficial in the long run.”
-Bones Bacon Pro-Circuit® Interview in Motorcross Action Magazine.
There are no reviews yet.