Now young children can ride on most entry-level motorcycle with the proven Universal Trainer by Hardline Products®
Whether the child’s bike is a KTM®, Honda®, Yamaha®, Suzuki®, Cobra®, Oset® or most import 50cc entry-level motorcycle, the Universal Trainer training wheel system will allow for adjustability and adaptability. With our Universal Trainer you can adjust the wheel height and mounting position for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved.
The Universal Trainer is truly “one unit” that meets the demands of the training wheel market, for most types of entry-level motorcycles.
Installation is easy because our Universal Trainer mounts to any 50cc motorcycle. Inclusive directions and video walk-you through assembly. Our Universal Trainer mounts under the footpegs for the best balance, strength and durability.
The Universal Trainer will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction. The greatest attribute of the Universal Trainer is just that, it is “UNIVERSAL”. Now you don’t have to worry about which motorcycle they ride just as long as it is a 50cc entry-level motorcycle you are good to go…go have fun!
- Fits the Majority of 50cc Motorcycles. Universal mounting. (Do not use on KTM SX50 or SX-E 5, Husqvarna TC-50 EE-5)
- Fits Honda®CRF50 & Z50r, Yamaha®PW50, Yamaha®TTR50, SSR, KTM SX Mini 50, KTX and Suzuki®DRZ-50.
- Fits on all Razors® MX350, MX400, MX450, SX500 and MX 650 Electric Motorcycle.
- Fits on OSET® electric MX-10, 12.5 models & Kuberg® Cross & Cross Hero.
- Fits electric bikes if the foot peg is removable or bolted on.
- Mounts to foot peg frame bracket for the best strength and durability.
- Stock footpegs stay in factory position. You do not have to move them.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- Adjustable for Terrain and riders’ skill level.
- 5/8″ Solid Steel Axle with CNC machined & stamped components for accurate fit.
- 8 inch pneumatic on/off road wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Brass alloy air stem and grease fitting on wheels.
- Sealed Ball Bearings on wheels.
- Hardened fasteners.
- Glossy black powder-coat paint finish.
- Step by Step picture installation instructions and online video.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
NOTE: Do not use these Training Wheels on KTM SX 50cc or SX-E 5, Husqvarna TC-50 EE-5 Motorcycles. These bikes are too tall with their suspension.
- Safety Warning:
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE UNIVERSAL TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH OR PLACE FEET IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS AND HELMET
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND
DO NOT USE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSANGER
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BENT, BROKEN OR MISSING