CaddyStrap™ Helmet Carrying Strap for Motorcycles.
Specifically designed for carrying a second helmet on the passenger seat of your motorcycle.
CaddyStrap works by extending your helmets chin strap with a nylon and rubber infused extension strap that holds your helmet down securely.
Mounts between the passenger seat through your frame chases and back to your helmet. Stretchable rubber section keeps the strap tight to the rear seat.
Use on Sportbikes, Cruisers, Metric and American.
• Easy install, just remove rear seat.
• Made with 600D nylon and Marine grade rubber.
• Includes two D-Rings on strap, just like your helmet.
• Will not scratch helmet or bike.
• When not in use, stores compactly under seat.
• Patent Pending.
To view the installation video please click here