Now young children learning to ride on Razor® MX, SX, RSF 125, 350 ,400, 450, 500. 650 and Indian eFTR jr. electric motorcycle can use our proven Training Wheels system we developed.
Our Training Wheels Trainer system allows for adjustability and adaptability. With our Trainer you can adjust the wheel height and mounting position for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved. Start with training wheels fully down and as your riders skills and confidence increase raise the training wheels incrementally until they are fully up.
Installation is easy because our Trainer is specifically designed to fit the Razor® 125/350/400/450/500/650 models. Fits Indian eFTR jr. Detailed directions and video walk-you through assembly. Our Trainer mounts under the motorcycles stock foot pegs for the best balance, strength and durability. We use solid steel axle, clamps and bracket mounts with grade 8 bolts, washers and nylon nuts for a perfect fit every time.
The Universal Trainer will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction. The greatest attribute of the Razor Trainer is that it is adjustable. As your first time rider gets better you can adjust the
height of the wheels to slowly help your rider achieve balance.
5.5′ feet (66″) Safety Flag Whip designed specifically for Razor electric motorcycles. Includes 2 piece flag (for easy travel and storage) and custom mounting bracket to axle.
• 5.5′ Safety Orange Reflective Flag water & stain resistant
• Whip is made with 1/4″ fiberglass pole
• Aluminum mounting bracket. Attaches to axle on bike
• 2 piece design. Disassembles easily for travel or storage.
- Fits on Razor® 125/350/400/450/500/650 and Indian eFTR Jr. electric motorcycles. Everything you need in one kit!
- Mounts to foot pegs for the best strength and durability.
- Easy and quick installation. Mom, Dad or big brother/sister can do it! https://youtu.be/dVgRDmCboWo
- Adjustable for Terrain and riders’ skill level.
- Solid Steel Axle, clamps, brackets and Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylon nuts.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- 8 inch pneumatic wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Sealed Ball Bearings, will not corrode.
- Hardened fasteners with “Nylock” nuts to prevent loosening.
- Designed and engineered in the USA, globally sourced parts.
- Customer service 888-413-8315 Factory hours 8-5 EST.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
NOTE: Do not use these Training Wheels on KTM SX 50cc or Husqvarna TC-50 EE-5 motorcycles.
- Manufactured by Hardline Products® the largest manufacturer of youth training wheels for motorcycles.
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH FEET PLACED IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT USE AXLE AS FOOT PEGS. FEET NEED TO REMAIN ON MOTORCYCLE PEGS.
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS.
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN.
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER.
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS, GLOVES AND HELMET.
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN.
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME.
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL.
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND.
DO NOT USE FOR OTHER PURPOSE.
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS.
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH.
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES.
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSENGER.
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET.
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!
DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BROKEN, BENT OR MISSING.
There are no reviews yet.