Now young children learning to ride on Razor® Pocket Mod Scooter models Euro, Bellezza, Petite, Betty, Sweet Pea Vapor, Chrissy, Bistro, Kiki & Hot Mod can use our proven Training Wheels.
Our Training Wheels Trainer system allows for adjustability and adaptability. With our Trainer you can adjust the wheel height and mounting position for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better you can raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved. Start with training wheels fully down and as your riders skills and confidence increase raise the training wheels incrementally until they are fully up.
Installation is easy because our Trainer is specifically designed to fit the Razor® Pocket Mod Scooter models Euro, Bellezza, Petite, Betty, Sweet Pea Vapor, Chrissy, Bistro, Kiki & Hot Mod Detailed directions and walk-you through assembly. Our Trainer mounts under the scooter floorboard using the center-stand mounting flanges for attachement (you will remove the center stand) for the best balance, strength and durability. We use solid steel axle, clamps and billet alunimum bracket mounts with grade 8 bolts, washers and nylon nuts for a perfect fit every time.
The Universal Trainer™ will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction. The greatest attribute of the Universal Trainer is that it is adjustable. As your first time rider gets better at riding you can adjust the height of the wheels to slowly help your rider achieve balance.
Manufactured by Hardline Products® the largest manufacturer of youth training wheels for motorcycles and scooters.
- Fits on Razor® Pocket Mod Petite Miniature Scooter models Euro, Bellezza, Petite, Betty, Sweet Pee, Vapor, Chrissy, Bistro, Kiki & Hot Mod everything you need in one kit!
- Mounts under floorboard using center stand mount for the best strength and durability.
- Adjustable for for riders’ skill level.
- Solid Steel Axle, clamps, brackets, billet aluminum mounts and Grade 8 bolts and washers.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- 8 inch pneumatic wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Sealed Ball Bearings, will not corrode.
- Hardened fasteners.
- Designed and engineered in the USA, globally sourced parts.
- Customer service 888-413-8315 Factory hours 8-5 EST.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH FEET PLACED IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT USE AXLE AS FOOT PEGS. FEET NEED TO REMAIN ON SCOOTER FLOORBOARD.
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS.
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN.
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER.
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS, GLOVES AND HELMET.
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN.
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME.
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL.
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND.
DO NOT USE FOR OTHER PURPOSE.
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS.
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH.
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES.
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSENGER.
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET.
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!
DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BROKEN, BENT OR MISSING.