Terminal Tender™ Battery Post Expansion Blocks are specifically designed to safely power up to six different accessories for your 12v battery on any power-sports vehicle.
Use Terminal Tender to properly manage accessory power. Terminal Tender assures all your accessories are getting the full voltage they require and it’s installation complies with proper wiring standards.
Stacking ring terminals or loose wire ends on battery cables is dangerous and may cause damage to your accessories due to voltage drops. Use Terminal Tender to avoid damaging your additional accessories and help control messy wires at your battery.
Designed to be used on UTV’s, S&S, ATV’s & Motorcycles with flat post batteries, (L-terminals).
Terminal Tender will fit under most seats on motorcycles where the battery is mounted with little clearance.
Check “measurements” photo to confirm clearance, If Terminal Tender touches frame or battery box do not use.
- Connects up to (6) accessories to your power sports battery.
- Machined to fit on top of 12volt battery terminals used in power-sport vehicles
- (3) different mounting options, side, front and top.
- Includes both (+) and (-) terminal tenders.
- Use for chargers, GPS, Winch and Light-bars.
- Fits most power-sport battery compartments, but check measurements before ordering.
- Includes (2) Tender blocks, (2) post (6mm x 1.00 x 15mm coarse hex screws) and (6) accessory (6mm x 1.00 x 6mm coarse hex screws.)
- CNC machined aluminum for precise fitment and contact to post.
- Terminal blocks will not rust made from billet Aluminum.
- Made in the USA.
UPC # 632194726574
click here for install video https://youtu.be/HBuzDjXYh1s
It’s safe to bet that every dealership has at least one power strip somewhere, either hidden under a counter or tucked behind a computer. These days, we have more electronic devices than outlets, so power strips are a real lifesaver. The Terminal Tenders serve the same function for powersports vehicles. The two little attachments—one each for the positive and negative terminals—mount to any powersports battery with square bolt-in posts, providing space for up to six different accessory wires. The Terminal Tenders work with any accessories that require 12 Volt power, and they can be used with dry or wet cell batteries.
The Terminal Tenders enable each accessory wire to have a dedicated mounting point, so there’s no need for stacking ring terminals and no loose wire ends that could potentially cause harm to the system. Instead, the Terminal Tenders provide a safe, organized way to power any extra accessories. This is especially good news for UTV owners, who tend to have plenty of aftermarket parts that need power, like stereos, GPS systems, winches and heaters.
The Terminal Tenders are made in the U.S.A. from CNC-machined billet aluminum. They come in a pack of two, with one tender for each terminal point.