QuickStem Push In Tire Valve Stem is designed to quickly replace torn, damaged or leaking tire stems. Just push-in, tighten nut and inflate. You do not need to break the bead or remove the tire from the rim.
Use on Side by Sides, UTV, ATV, Motorcycles street/dirt, Trailers, Trucks, Autos and Lawn mowers.
How does it work? When you insert the QuikStem into a rim and tighten down the nut the rubber grommet expands to more than a third of the size of the rim hole creating a seal.
The seal also goes around any small irregularities or imperfections your stem hole might have. The skirt of the grommet seals down tight and expands to more than a third larger than the size of the valve stem hole, creating an excellent seal. Keep a pair in your toolbox to fix a flat quickly from tire stem damage or leakage.
Use on trailers to replace those sun rotted valve stems before you break-down on the road.
• Works on any tubeless rim. Rated up to 200psi.
• QS-1 Fits .453″ rim holes which is the most popular size in power sports.
• Fits your SxS, UTV, ATV, Motorcycles street/dirt, Trailers, Trucks, Lawn Mowers and Auto’s.
• QS-2 Fits .625″ rim holes which is the most popular size in tractors.
• Use for quick fixes to flats from tire stem damage or wear.
• 60 Second install.
• Constructed of Alloy Steel, will not rust.
• Short stem size helps avoid damage on rutted trails.
• Sold in pairs.
• Patent pending.
Quickstem push-in valves are one of those spare parts that can stow easily in a toolbox or tool pouch. They are designed to quickly replace torn, damaged or leaking tire stems, and the valves provide a quick and permanent fix that can be done while out on the trail.
The Quickstem push-in valves feature a rubber grommet that expands when tightened to more than a third of the rim hole size, so there is no fear of the valve popping out. The installation takes only a minute to do: just push the valve in, tighten the nut and inflate the tire. There is no need to break the bead or remove the tire. The valves work on any tubeless rim and are sold in pairs. -“Parts Magazine”, Parts Unlimited®