Terminal Tender for Round Post Batteries, (Auto Post).
Accessory Expansion Terminals (-) Negative and (+) Positive
Specifically designed to safely add up to six different accessories requiring 6 or 12 volt power to your battery. Includes both positive (+) and negative (-) blocks and fasteners.
No need to cut existing cables just relocate them to top posts and connect up to 6 accessories below them.
Stacking terminals or loose wire ends on battery posts is a bad electrical practice that can cause harm to your accessories due to voltage drops from weak connections. Terminal Tender allows you to properly manage accessory power and make sure all your accessories are getting the full voltage they demand.
Excellent for UTV’s and S&S with added accessories like Winch, Charger, Stereo, GPS, Heaters, Plows, Lightbars, Implements and more. Use for both street and off-road applications.
• Fits Standard Auto Post Terminals (SAE) DIN T1 dry or wet cell batteries.
• Uses your OEM pinch terminals. No cable change or cutting required.
• Includes (2) Tenders (Negative and Positive labeled), (2) tender clamp screws (6mm x 1 x 15mm long coarse thread).
• Each post has (6) accessory positions. Screws are as follows: (Qty 2) (8mm x 1.25 x 10mm coarse thread hex) per post Total of 4 screws. Qty. 4 (6mm x 1.00 x 10mm coarse thread hex.) per post, total of 8 screws. All hardware is stainless steel.
• CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
• Iridite treated Type 1 to prevent oxidizing. Great for marine applications.
• Total of six different connection ports at various positions for the cleanest rigging.
• Measures 1.5″ tall by 1.625″ wide.
• Made and machined in the USA.