Hardline Products® Hour/Tach Meter and mounting bracket for the Honda EU1000i, EU2000I & Eu2200Ic Generators. Mounts horizontally to expansion chamber cover inside engine compartment. (1000i mounts vertically on wire loom bracket see last picture).
• Save money buying bracket and hour meter in one package.
• Includes Hardline Products Hour Meter (HR-8061-2), fasteners, generator bracket, log book and screws.
• Made by Hardline Products® for excellent fitment and reliability.
• Fits Honda EU1000i, EU2000I & Eu2200Ic Generators.
• Bracket Made from billet aluminum.
• Easy Install, no drilling or cutting needed.
• Bracket Made in the USA. Hour Meter designed and assembled in the USA with Globally sourced parts.
This Surface Mounted Inductive Meter provides what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and tachometer meters. Our Hour Tachometer meter has become the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times. The hour meter shows total hours accumulated. The tachometer meter shows RPM’s when the engine is running. When the engine is off the meter shows total hours accumulated. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes this unit water resistant.
- Has the same features as hour meter plus adjustable input tachometer feature.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 16,000 rpm.
- Can be used with Fuel Injection engines.
- Maximum RPMs 16,000
- Suitable for all single and twin, two or four cycle gasoline engines operation within specified tachometer firing pattern.
- Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- Longer length wire can be used up to 14′ as long as it is one continuous piece with no splices or connections. Use 18 or 20 gauge automotive wire. We suggest testing length before “plumbing” the wire.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Excellent for use on portable generators.
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- Operates with new generation 2 or 4 stroke “pen stick” coils.
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- Works Any Gas engine. Perfect for performance 4 stroke Motocross bikes with needy valve train components and small oil change intervals.
- Includes Log Book
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Warranty one year.
- IP 68 Rating.
- Pick-up wire is 14 inches in length can be trimmed or longer wire used if needed.
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified.
Note: EU1000i you will mount bracket sideways. See video below.