Now young children can ride on the FRP DB001, DB002 and DB003 Mini Bike with the proven Training Wheels system by Hardline Products®
Specifically designed for the FRP DB001, DB002 and DB003 50cc 2-Stroke Kid Dirt Bike training wheel system will allow for adjustability and adaptability. With our Training Wheels you can adjust the wheel height and mounting position for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved.
Installation is easy because our Trainer Wheels has specific hardware for this mini bike. Inclusive directions and video walk-you through assembly. Our Trainer mounts under the footpegs for the best balance, strength and durability.
This trainer will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction. The greatest attribute of the Trainer is, it is adjustable for your entry level rider and then the wheels and axle can be moved higher as the rider’s skill level gets better.
- Specifically Fits the FRP DB001, FRP DB002 and FRP DB003 2-Stroke Kid Dirt Bike.
- Mounts to foot peg frame bracket for the best strength and durability.
- Stock footpegs stay in factory position.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- Adjustable for terrain and riders’ skill level.
- 5/8″ Solid Steel Axle with CNC machined & stamped components for accurate fit.
- 8 inch pneumatic on/off road wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Brass alloy air stem and grease fitting on wheels.
- Sealed Ball Bearings on wheels.
- Hardened fasteners.
- Glossy black powder-coat paint finish.
- Step by Step picture installation instructions and online video.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
- Safety Warning:
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE UNIVERSAL TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH OR PLACE FEET IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS AND HELMET
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND
DO NOT USE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSANGER
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BENT, BROKEN OR MISSING.Walk-Around Video
Training Wheels Action Video