Propeller Wrench for marine boat propellers is made of non-corrosive durable glass reinforced plastic. They are heavy duty and fit propellers with a 1-1/16” nut. Great to keep on board your vessel for emergencies or for routine maintenance. Prop Wrench Replaces Mercury P/N 91-859046Q4
- Yellow Composite 1-1/16″ Marine Boat Propeller Wrench and Prop Block Stop in one package.
- Fits propellers with a 1-1/16” nut.
- Includes a 9/16” Garboard / Drain Plug Socket.
- Will not slip.
- Made of non-corrosive durable glass reinforced composite material.
- Resistant to fuel, sun, salt water and other chemicals.
- Great to keep on board for emergencies – Not recommended for extended use.
- Highly visible color, easily recognizable in dark boat storage areas.
- Color- Yellow.
- Made in USA
- UPC: 632194728769
- Fits the following:
- Mercury Outboards 25, 30, 40, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300, 400, 450.
- Mercruiser Alpha 1 & Bravo 1
- Mariner Mercury
- Force V4 & V6
- Honda Outboards BF75-BF130
- OMC Cobra
- Volvo Penta SX
- May fit other Makes/Models that have a 1-1/16 ” prop nut
Please verify your fitment.Prop Block Stop:
Propeller Block Stop – Fits all Outboard & Stern Drive applications and is easy to use. It securely holds prop during changing making prop-changing safer. Made from injection molded plastic. Will not harm propeller.
- Plastic Marine Boat Prop Stop Propeller Stop Block
- Securely holds prop during change out ~ Simple to use ~ Makes prop-changing safer.
- Compact, lightweight, keep onboard with your prop wrench.