Protect your propeller(s) when trailering or storing them. Stop your props from getting dinged and being a hazard when trailering. Great for storage in or out of boat of spare propeller(s).
All Propeller bags feature the following:
• Made from 600 Denier Heavy Duty Nylon.
• Pre-formed Marine Foam Covered in Nylon to fit your Propeller Brand.
• Velcro® closure for tight fit. Won’t come off during trailering.
• Hand straps for easy carrying with sturdy box stitching.
• Use for storage or trailering to protect your props from dings.
• Padded sides protect prop and surrounding area when stored in boat.
• Includes interior pocket for holding locking tab and prop nut when storing propeller.
• Includes grommet locking holes for simple security to outdrive when boat is stored at yard.
• Use when beaching boat to protect kids and people walking or playing at the transom.
We offer two sizes:
For the PRO-16052 Propeller Cover
• Use on TRS, Bravo Bravo One, XR, Solas, Turning Point, Quicksilver, Mercury, Michigan Wheel, Rolla and Hydromotive style propellers and duo props. (One bag for each prop on Duo when stored off the drive.)
• Fit 2, 3, 4 and 5 blade propellers up to 15 1/2″ O.D.
• UPC 632194160521
Note for Boat Racers: These bags are a precise fit and made to stay on when trailering. If you are buying these covers to “hide your wheel selection” in the pits, purchase p/n Pro-18000 so they go on and off easier at the crane or launch ramp for bravo type drives.
For the PRO-18000 Propeller Cover
• Use on Cleaver style propellers. (Herring, #6’s, #8’s, B-Blades, Hering, Mercury, Arneson, Hydromotive & surface piercing)
• Approx. O.D. size 18″ (45.72 cm)
• Fits 4, 5 and 6 blade cleaver surface piercing propellers.
• UPC 632194728158
Note for Boat Racers: These bags are a precise fit and made to stay on when trailering. If you are buying these covers to “hide your wheel selection” in the pits, you will have to cut a few stitches so they go on and off easier at the crane.