This kit is everything you need for an hour meter for your Powerhorse -2000 Generator.
Mount to inside gas tank with supplied two-sided tape through spark plug door.
Includes one Surface Mounted Inductive Hour Meter and fastners. This hour meter is the most cost-effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your generator. Meter displays can be read at all times, with engine off or on. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Includes two (2) trip meter modes (TM1 & TM2) which are resettable like the trip meter in your car. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case makes the unit water resistant.
- Works any Gas Engine -two or four stroke.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – bolt bracket, screw on meter and install.
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Excellent for use on portable or fixed generators.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- TM1 & TM2 modes (two resettable trip meters)
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- 100% epoxy encapsulated. Waterproof.
- Includes Log Book
- Warranty one year.
- IP-68 Rating
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified
Mount to inside gas tank with supplied two-sided tape.