Now the youngest of children can ride on the most entry-level Stacyc balance bike with the proven Universal Trainer by Hardline Products® Your rider will learn throttle control and balance at the same time safely. “Kid Tested” -Mother Approved!
Fits Stacyc 12e” or 16e” models, the Universal Trainer training wheel system will allow for adjustability and adaptability. With our Universal Trainer you can adjust the wheel height and mounting position for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved. When your rider upgrades from a Stacyc to a 50cc bike you can use this same package again (minus the Stacy Adaptor Plate) to help your rider achieve the combination of balance and throttle control.
The Universal Trainer is truly “one unit” that meets the demands of the training wheel market, for Stacyc Balance Bikes.
Installation is easy because our Universal Trainer mounts specifically to Stacyc balance bikes with our custom adaptor plate. Inclusive directions and video walk-you through assembly. Our Universal Trainer mounts under the bikes floorboard for the best balance, strength and durability.
Our Universal Training wheels will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction.
- Fits specifically Stacyc® 12e or 16e balance bikes & Husqvarna 12 & 16 eDrive.
- Mounts to existing floorboard with our billet aluminum adaptor plate for the most strength and durability. Fasteners Included.
- Stock floorboard stays in factory position.
- Will fit on 50cc bikes with footpegs after your rider outgrows the Stacyc®.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- Adjustable for terrain and riders’ skill level.
- 5/8″ Solid Steel Axle with CNC machined & stamped components for accurate fit.
- 8 inch pneumatic on/off road wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Brass alloy air stem and grease fitting on wheels.
- Sealed Ball Bearings on wheels.
- Hardened fasteners.
- Glossy black powder-coat paint finish.
- Step by Step picture installation instructions and online video.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE UNIVERSAL TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH OR PLACE FEET IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS AND HELMET
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND
DO NOT USE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSANGER
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!WARNING:
DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BROKEN, BENT OR MISSING. INSPECT BEFORE AND AFTER EVERY USE.
Does not include STACYC® Bike.
Stacyc® and their brand is property of there respective owner(s). All company, product and service names used in this packaging and/or website are for identification purposes only. Use of this name, logo and brand does not imply endorsement or affiliation with Hardline Products Inc.®
Click here for Video of Happy Rider
Click here for “Shredding at 19 months old!”
Click here for “Sophie’s Choice”
Click here for Sophie Lawn Riding.
There are no reviews yet.