Now young children learning to ride on Stacyc® Strider using our proven Training Wheels system, safety flag and mount in all in one package.
Our Training Wheels Trainer system allows for adjustability and adaptability. With our Trainer you can adjust the wheel height for your type of riding terrain as well as rider’s skill level. As the rider gets better raise the wheels incrementally higher until balance is achieved. Start with training wheels fully down and as your riders skills and confidence increase raise the training wheels incrementally until they are fully up.
Installation is easy because our Trainer is specifically designed to fit the Stacyc® 12e & 16e Strider Bike models. Inclusive directions and video walk-you through assembly. Our Trainer mounts under the motorcycles stock floorboard with our custom billet alunimum adaptor plate giving you the best balance, strength and durability. We use solid steel axle, clamps and bracket mounts with grade 8 bolts, washers and nylon nuts for a perfect fit every time. Our 5.5′ safety flag mounts with our billet aluminum bracket on the bike for increased visibility.
The Universal Trainer will give children quality “seat time” to develop important riding skills while offering parents complete confidence and satisfaction.
Package also includes 5.5′ feet (66″) Safety Flag Whip designed specifically for Stacyc bikes. Includes 2 piece flag (for easy travel and storage) and custom mounting bracket to axle.
• 5.5′ Safety Orange Reflective Flag water & stain resistant
• Whip is made with 1/4″ fiberglass pole
• Aluminum mounting bracket. Attaches to axle on bike with bracket included.
• 2 piece design. Disassembles easily for travel or storage.
- Fits the Stacyc® 12e & 16e & Husqvarna 12 & 16 eDrive.
- Training Wheels Axle mounts to floorboard for the best strength and durability with our custom bilet aluminum adaptor plate.
- Easy and quick installation. Mom, Dad or big brother/sister can do it!
- Adjustable for Terrain and riders’ skill level.
- Solid Steel Axle, clamps, brackets and Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylon nuts.
- Specifically designed with wheel spacing tolerance on the axle to corner better and absorb terrain impact.
- 8 inch pneumatic wheels with quality 4 ply tires.
- Sealed Ball Bearings, will not corrode.
- Hardened fasteners with “Nylock” nuts to prevent loosening.
- Designed and engineered in the USA, globally sourced parts.
- Customer service 888-413-8315 Factory hours 8-5 EST.
- Limited Life time Guarantee.
- Manufactured by Hardline Products® the largest manufacturer of youth training wheels for motorcycles.
FAILURE TO USE THIS AID CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE TRAINER FOR IT’S INTENDED PURPOSE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR BUILDING RIDING SKILLS ONLY.
DO NOT RIDE UNSUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
DO NOT RIDE WITH FEET PLACED IN FRONT OF TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT USE AXLE AS FOOT PEGS. FEET NEED TO REMAIN ON MOTORCYCLE PEGS.
DO NOT RIDE IN CONGESTED AREAS.
DO NOT RIDE ON PUBLIC ROADS.
DO NOT RIDE ON STEEP TERRAIN.
DO NOT RIDE FASTER THAN THE ABILITY OF THE RIDER.
DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT BOOTS, GLOVES AND HELMET.
DO NOT USE ON ROUGH TERRAIN.
DO NOT USE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT A TIME.
DO NOT MODIFY EITHER THE MOTORCYCLE OR TRAINING WHEELS.
DO NOT OPERATE WITH MISSING WHEEL.
DO NOT USE IN SOFT SAND.
DO NOT USE FOR OTHER PURPOSE.
DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS.
DO NOT USE IN EXCESS OF 10 MPH.
DO NOT RACE OTHER VEHICLES.
DO NOT RIDE WITH A PASSENGER.
ALWAYS WEAR PROPER GEAR AND HELMET.
RIDE SMART! AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!
DISCONTINUE USE IF ANY PART IS BROKEN, BENT OR MISSING. INSPECT BEFORE AND AFTER EVERY USE.
Does not include STACYC® Bike.
Stacyc® and their brand is property of there respective owner(s). All company, product and service names used in this packaging and/or website are for identification purposes only. Use of this name, logo and brand does not imply endorsement or affiliation with Hardline Products Inc.®
Click here for Video of Happy Rider
Other Accessories for your STACYC Bike.
There are no reviews yet.