Service on time, every time! Perfect for 4-Stroke Outboards and Inboard boat engines.
Every 100 hours of running “CHANGE ENGINE & GEAR NOW” will flash.
E very 100 hours the meter will flash “CHANGE SPARK PLUGS NOW”
At 500 hours of operation the meter will flash “VALVE SERVICE NOW”. All functions count down showing you
balance of time before scheduled service. Each Function is re-settable by holding down the
button when the service function that is due is flashing or you can reset each service function at your own interval.
This meter is perfect for 4-Stroke Outboards to meet maintenance requirements.
This also meter includes a “Individual Running Timer” mode to track running sessions. It can be
erased with reset button. As with all our Hour Meters this meter includes total hours accumulated mode that is
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Avoid Costly rebuilds and reduce down time.
- Works on all 2 & 4 stroke engines and Fuel Injection models
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- no power or ground wires required-Just plug and play!
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- Resolution: .1= 6 minutes
- includes double sided tape, screws, and fasteners.
- non-erasable total hours accumulated mode.
- Easy installation.
- Unit measures 2 1/4″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- 48″ Pick-up wire length can be trimmed to any length.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified
- IP 68 Rating.
See FAQ’s for additional information.
- If your engine has a pencil/stick type coil ignition (A) wrap the
pick up wire from the meter around the dust boot of the coil where it sits on top of the spark plug. Test installation by running engine, hour glass icon on meter will blink if installed
correctly. It is ok to trim excess wire.
- Click Here for How to Install on Outboard Engine